Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Weekly Roundup 5/11-5/17

Welcome to my new blog! I've been posting more and more about music in one of my other blogs, and I decided it was time to create one dedicated solely to music. I'll be including album/concert reviews, sharing new music, etc. Every Wednesday, I will post a Weekly Roundup of all the music I've collected throughout the previous week.

Here's what I've picked up in the past week:



  • "Earth Song (live)" - Haley Reinhart


  • "I Who Have Nothing (live)" - Haley Reinhart


  • "Bluebird" - Christina Perri


  • "Still Got Tonight" - Matthew Morrison


  • "Status Quo" - Darren Criss


  • "Gunpowder and Lead (live)" - Haley Reinhart & Lauren Alaina

Yeah, I'm a sucker for American Idol and, in case you didn't notice, Haley's my absolute favorite. I thought her performances last week were awesome, and had to have them.


The Christina Perri and Matthew Morrison songs were free singles on iTunes last week. I haven't listened to Christina's, but I'm pleasantly surprised by Matt Morrison's new song. I completely his first single, but this one is a definite step up.


I only found out about Darren's performance of "Status Quo" last week (I don't know what took me so long...) and had to have it. Anything Darren/Starkid gets instantly added to the library. :)



That's all for now. Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment