Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Weekly Roundup: 5/18-5/24

Sorry for being MIA, but I've been busy. I promise to have reviews and a few other things out soon. But for today, yet another weekly roundup!



  • Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More

  • The Pretty Reckless - Light Me Up

  • Haley Reinhart - "You Oughta Know (live)"

  • Haley Reinhart - "Rhiannon (live)"

  • Haley Reinhart - "What is and What Should Never Be (live)"

  • Lauren Alaina - "If I Die Young (live)"

  • Glee Cast - "Happy Days are Here Again/Get Happy"

  • Glee Cast - "Friday"

  • Glee Cast - "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You"

  • Glee: The Music, Volume 6

  • Adele - 21

  • Lady Gaga - Born This Way (special edition)

And now, I think I need to start working on that little thing called impulse control since, obviously I have none ;)


Like I said, reviews of the albums will be coming soon. I just need to give them another listen, or two before posting.


Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment